SHUT THE FRONT DOOR – Yes, this is another smore cookie recipe in the same week and it’s OUT OF THIS WORLD! So I’m not even ashamed! These cookies were a big hit with my family and I hope you love them too! I ate three before I even finished making the whole batch – oops!
- 3/4 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 all purpose flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3 Hershey bars – broken into bits
- mini marshmallows
- Mix together butter and sugars. Add egg and vanilla.
- Add flour, baking soda, salt and graham cracker crumbs.
- Add chocolate chips
- Using a cookie scoop place on tray (about 9 per tray)
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes
- Remove from oven and add marshmallows (I added 3 to each cookie)
- Cook for 3 minutes
- Remove from oven and add Hershey bits. (I put 2 bits on each cookie)
- Let cool on tray for 5 minutes before moving to cooling rack
Now a little something for the mommas out there! Every mom likes to feel pretty and my weakness is always mascara even if I don’t have time for anything else. I’m going to share my absolute favorite!
I’ve tried out many mascaras but these two are my favorite so far! I put a coat of Urban Decay Perversion and put a coat of Benefit Roller Lash on top. I love the results I get from these mascara’s together. They apply easily and smooth. I don’t have a problem with clumping and it also removes easily. I hate when you fall asleep with mascara on and you wake up with eyelashes that are a sticky mess – I’ve never had it happen with these 2!
Anyone else use these mascara’s? What’s your favorite – let me know why I need to try it!